Image
Image
Patrício & Gouveia
Image
Image
Image
Shops & Services
Rua Visconde de Anadia 34, 9061-901 Funchal

The company was founded in 1925 and in 1948 a large building was built, being the only one in Madeira designed specifically for the Embroidery Industry. In addition to sales at the local store, the company continues to export its famous products to a wide variety of countries, making known the name of the island to the four corners of the world through its finest and most exclusive Embroideries.



+351 291 220 801

Sponsors & Ads

Image

built with bondlayer