Image
Image
Museu Regional de Arqueologia D. Diogo de Sousa
Image
Image
Image

Culture & Leisure

Rua dos Bombeiros Voluntários, 4700-025 Braga

Created in 1918, this museum was for some time housed in the former Palace of the Archbishops, where it left in the 80's. Its collection is fundamentally of archaeological nature, with collections of archeology of local and regional scope, from the Palaeolithic to the Middle Ages. It is mainly oriented towards the preservation and dissemination of the remains of the Roman city (Bracara Augusta), namely the thermal baths and the nucleus of the Carvalheiras. It still preserves a collection of 36 milestones of the various roads that left the city.

+351 253 273 706

Sponsors & Ads

Image

built with bondlayer